WINTER/SPRING 2018 SCHEDULE IS HERE!
Come & Experience New Mozart's Innovative, Piano based Music Classes for Children as Young as Three Years of Age.
New Mozart Harmony Road 1-4 students perform their own compositions & sing at the recital
Since 2005, New Mozart has delighted hundreds of families with Harmony Road.
Children Love Our Classes &
Parents Rave About Them!
Because we teach young children how to play the piano &
create music the way they learned how to walk, talk, & dance.
New Mozart Composers
In our Harmony Road, young students become composers
New Mozart Pianists
In our Harmony Road, young children become pianists!
New Mozart Complete Musicians
In our Harmony Road, young children become well-rounded musicians!
Every class includes:
Moving to Music
Creative Activities and Composing
And Best of All,
We Always Have a Lot of Fun!!!
Jam session with Ms. Christine after the recital
Age Appropriate Classes
Music in Me
Harmony Road 1
Harmony Road Graduates Succeed
The education children receive in our Harmony Road has a lasting impact on their musical future.
Many of our most talented private lesson students are graduates of our Harmony Road program. Here are just a few examples
See Bartholomew perform at the New Mozart Honors Recital 2016
- Talented pianist Bartholomew is a graduate of our Harmony Road program.
- Bartholomew placed 2nd place at the US Open Music Competition 2016.
- He passed level 8 of Carnegie Hall Royal Achievement Program.
- He gave a full length solo piano recital at the Recital Hall, Santa Clara University on June 24th playing Rachmaninoff, Bach, Chopin, Grieg, his own composition & more.
- For 3 years in a row, he received scholarship to attend the prestigious Interlochen Arts Camp.
See Angelina perform Not for the Life of Me at the New Mozart Winter Recital 2015.
- Angelina is a talented singer/actress who began her musical study in our Harmony Road program. She currently takes voice lessons with Teacher Diane.
- She appeared on Bravo, Nickelodeon, and numerous theatre productions.
- Palo Alto Weekly featured her in an article. Go here to read.
Through our innovative approach, we teach our students to understand music intuitively & creatively without sacrificing the formal aspects of music education.
Articles for Parents Written by Our Experts
New Mozart's Harmony Road is directed by Christine Shin who has extensive training in early childhood music education theories (Dalcroze at the Juilliard School in New York, Orff at the Mozarteum in Salzburg, & Kodaly at Holy Names) in addition to her classical piano & vocal background. She has been teaching music since 1989 and has served as the chair of the Palo Alto branch of the National Guild of Piano Teachers for many years. Go here to read her full bio.